Subscription Closed on December 1
Issue 293 Herald Quiz Answer
1. In Asia, Korea has always been in □□□□□□□□□□ and competition with China and Japan from a long time ago.
2. On October 9, 2009 is the 562th □□□□□□□ Proclamation Day.
3. The former president Dae-Jung Kim's main policy was the '□□□□□□□□ Policy.' He approached North Korea with this new policy.
4. A habit like propping the jaw could bring you symptom like □□□□□□□□□ face, lowering of concentration and a chronic headache.
5. ‘Someone who is extremely skilled at something.' That's the definition of □□□□□□.
1. '880,000won Generation' means people who get an amount of money which multiplied 1,190,000won, the average □□□□ of non-regular workers, by 74 percent, the average ratio of twenties' salary.
2. Many men have a habit of putting a purse in □□□ pockets. Although you may think it as a trivial thing, it causes muscle, bone, ligament and joint to have symptoms.
3. Dankook University made some rules about giving someone severe □□□□□□□□□□ when he or she cheats in schoolwork nut these rules have not been carried out well.
4. A neighboring country, Japan, calls '880,000won Generation' □□□□□□□. This Japanese coined word was based on mixing 'Free' with 'Arbeiter.'
Yong-Hyun Song email@example.com