Issue 296 Herald Quiz - Application ends by March 31, 2010.
1. <Campus News> On 14 February, the men's 1,500m short track speed skating final was held in the Pacific Coliseum. Lee Jung-Su (Dept. of Physical Education) presented the first gold medal in the □□□□□□□□□ 2010 Olympic Games to his Korean team members.
2. <Tips> □□□□□□□□, which is the main ingredient of coffee, promotes stomach acid and this substance impairs the stomach’s wall and makes rough skin.
3. <Society & Culture> Myung-Sook Han was the first female Prime Minister of Korea. She worked as a Prime Minister until 2007 and has continuously participated in a campaign for women's rights and a □□□□□□□□ for democracy.
4. <People> People who realized that people in their twenties who had creativity and challenges could not get out, got together and created and □□□□□□□□ to escape that reality.
5. <Cover Story> DLP is not a □□□□ but you will learn how to demonstrate your abilities and experience when you get a job. I think the real strength of DLP is the ability to solve problems and the self-introduction education when you get a project. It is helpful to exhibit your problem solving and judgment ability.
1. <Unidents> Have you ever heard about the □□□□□□□□ syndrome? When you finish sweet □□□□□□□□ like honey, you may feel charged full by energy. But if you are so intoxicated from that rest, you will undergo difficulty returning to the reality.
2. <Review> At the market, there is an underground shopping complex passage decorated with beautiful drawings. After passing the sushi restaurant lined up, □□□□□□□□□ like exhibition appears. Vacant stores were used by artists through Seoul city’s support.
3. <International> □□□□□□□□□s, their main food because of a sudden rise of food cost.
Issue 295 Herald Quiz Answer
Across 1.frequency 2.capital 3.monetary 4.motivation 5.confide
Down 1.editorial 2.sorcerer 3.organ
Chan Lee firstname.lastname@example.org