Issue 297 Herald Quiz - Application ends by April 31, 2010.
1. Hungary which went through the World War, Modernization and Communist Control has experienced a □□□□□□□□□ period like South Korea.
2. But making more women’s toilet on the highway lounge because of physiological traits of women is a social consideration of difference between both sexes. Therefore, resting room for girl students is not □□□□□□□ discrimination," she said.
3. Cheonan campus's bus service is limited and the supply is very short compared with the students' □□□□□□.
4. It is tacit song for opposite team, which is Liverpool in the EPL. Through saying Liverpool people as a □□□□□□ eating rats.
1. Joseon Dynasty, men of civilian could make his slaves wife, but women of civilian couldn't fall in love with slaves. So, this should not happen and meant execution by beheading. It makes us □□□□□□□ the problem of patriarchal society based on Confucianism
2. □□□□□□□□ is on April 22. □□□□□□□□ became known by the large oil spill at 1969's California beach, Santa Barbara.
3. That is because the system has been revamped after the need to present good □□□□□s about the relocation.
4. Writing a book is more significant than reading 100 books. It is more □□□□□□□□□ that story is reconstituted and combined as own theory for founding a new theory rather than reading a book passively.
Chan Lee firstname.lastname@example.org