1. <Working Not Begging> '□□□□□□□□' founded in 1991 in England to promote a self-support of homeless. It is a structure that they can gain 53% of profits, so about 5,500 people succeeded self-support in England. the exam proctor and relative evaluation of requisite tasks.
2. <A Play 'Where Are You?> The main character graduated from □□□□□□□ and worked in a company just like other people and met a wife, but he didn't consider seriously what he really wants to do.
3. <Is It True that 'You Get What You Pay For?> This situation is called the '□□□□□□ Effect.' It means that although the price is expensive, demand isn't decreased by some exhibitionists or people full of vanity.
4. <I Am a Proud Dankookian!> □□□□□□□□□□ Memorial Museum is always near Dankookians but there are many Dankookians who haven't visited this museum or even don't know the □□□□□□□□□□ Memorial Museum itself.
1. <Love, Never Ending Story> Love is □□□□□□□□□□ despite the time. It's just different the way how you meet a person and become a lover. Even if you are a man or woman, young or old, everyone dreams to be a lover of someone.
2. <Gender Roles or Sexual Discrimination?> In recent years, people prefer beautiful men and we can see the women dressed like a man in some dramas. □□□□□□□□□□s of gender roles are changing. Those are the evidence.
3. <□□□□□□, Even Though That Era Was Uncomfortable, We Could be Looking for the Warmth of Humans in It> At this point, digital technology has made us lead a rich and comfortable life but it hasn't made our life happy. I think □□□□□□ is only a tool which represents human's sensibility, even though it was inconvenient to use it.
Chan Lee firstname.lastname@example.org