Where Should I Go to When I Am Sick?

By Ji-Soo Heo Ji-Soo Heol승인2010.11.05l302호 3면






 Q. I felt bad so I wanted to go to the drugstore. However, there was no drugstore near Dankook university. Is there any place to get medicine near the University? (Eun-Kyung Ha, Dept. of Communication, Freshman)


A. Yes, there is. In Jukjeon campus, go to the snack bar at the main entrance on the 2nd floor in Hyedang Hall and turn right, there is a health center drugstore in room 203. In Cheonan campus, go straight on the left passage at the bookstore on the 3rd floor in the Student Hall and you can find a health center in room 320-01. You can get medicine at a cheaper price than general drugstores. If you feel sick, please visit Dankook health center on campus. Healthy Dankookian makes a Healthy Dankook University!



Ji-Soo Heo  dkherald@gmail.com
<저작권자 © The Dankook Herald, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>


기사 댓글
첫번째 댓글을 남겨주세요.
0 / 최대 400byte

숫자를 입력해주세요

욕설등 인신공격성 글은 삭제합니다.
The Dankoon Herald Complaints Rejection of Email Collection Reception Report
Dankook Univ. Jukjeon Campus, Jukjeon 1-dong, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea (Tel. 031-8005-2427)
Dankook Univ. Cheonan Campus, Anseo-dong, Dongnam-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea (Tel. 041-550-1656)
Publisher. Jang Ho-sung | Executive Director, Dankook Media Center. Jeon Jong-wo
Administrator, Dankook Media Center. Park Kwang-hyun | Editor in Chief, The Dankook Herald. Kim Dong-eun
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 The Dankook Herald. All rights reserved.