|Issue 303 Herald Quiz - Application ends by December 10, 2010|
1. <Power of Music>
- There were a student who had a fight against friends and even abused his teacher. And he was his own worse enemy because he was bruised all over. A music □□□□□□□□□ helped the student to eliminate his rage and hatred. Since then, he adapted himself to school life well.
2. <Same Photo but Different Sensation>
- But each photo looks different in spite of them having only a difference in their composition. Like this, even though we look something as it is, we can feel differently by a different □□□□□□□□□□. To be a man who looks at diverse sides of the issue, we need to have various viewpoints about the world.
3. <Mobile Dankooks>
- That is, 'ILoveCampus.' In the early days, two dankookians made iLoveDKU and this application had the every information that was needed in DKU. For example, information about every day's menu in the student cafeteria and □□□□□□□□□ cafeteria, searching for seats in the library reading room, school homepage notices, etc.
1. <Promoting Korea as a G20 Volunteer>
- Actually, I was assigned as Spanish volunteer but unluckily, most of foreigners who enrolled for the tour were English speakers so I did not have opportunity to speak in □□□□□□□. However, with my English knowledge gained years of study, I could talk with them without any problem.
2. <When Do You Feel Like an □□□□□?>
- Maturity is necessary. Since people who are not mature express their own desires directly and look at the world in a fragmentary way, so they cause others damage. Children have a factor of autism. Namely they don't have sociality and want to meet their desires.
3. <Give Us Various Menu>
We tried to talk with the □□□□□□□□□ manager about the student's dissatisfaction for the menu. They just replied, 'it can't be helped.' And they said that one menu, pork cutlet, is fixed because they had a consultation with school. Besides, they said that they have no plan to provide new menu because it is hard to suit everyone's palate. Their answers are nonsense.
4. <Lifelong Education, the Joy of Learning>
- According to the population statistics carried out this year, 77.7% of the nation's population are adults. As you can see from the figure, the need of Lifelong Education will grow more and more and it will provide a □□□□□□ chance at life to mature people.
Issue 302 Herald Quiz Answer
Across 1.couching 2.echo 3.journal 4.decker
Down 1.ethic 2.globalwarming 3.diploma
Chan Lee firstname.lastname@example.org