|Issue 295 Herald Quiz - Application ends by March 5, 2010.|
1. <Herald Focus> DKH changed the magazine to the tabloid and increased the □□□□□□□□□ of publication from five to ten times a year. This is so that we can meet readers more frequently than before.
2. <International> Experts believe that consumers may have more options at the start of FTA, but as time goes by, only multinational companies that have huge □□□□□□□, like American corporations, will survive in world market.
3. <Society&Culture> We need to change our awareness of not only giving □□□□□□□□ donations, but also time, ideas and talents can be donated as well.
4. <Cover Story> DKH conducted a survey among Dankookians asking 'What is the reason for not participating in the volunteer services?' and the results were quite interesting. Most answered 'lack of □□□□□□□□□□.'
5. <Campus Tour> Course Aptitude Consultation Center: If you want to □□□□□□□ about your courses and aptitude, you can visit the course aptitude consultation center in Students Hall.
1. <Herald Focus> The □□□□□□□□□ Meeting: Our entire work begins with this meeting. It's the process in which we choose the items for each kicker, so it is the most important part of our work.
2. <Society&Culture> Rain maker, originally an Indian □□□□□□□□ who is calls for rain, refers to someone helping the socially disadvantaged in either a direct or indirect way.
3. <Cover Story> The Course for Voluntary Service Credits System: blood donations are four credits, and □□□□□ donation is admitted as a completion to the curriculum.
Issue 294 Herald Quiz Answer
Across 1.Togi 2.incurable 3.interest 4.foreign 5.zero 6.lost
Down 1.Thailand 2.children 3.experts 4.fuel
Yong-Hyun Song firstname.lastname@example.org